Hard Reset XIAOMI MI-3
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Please continue to the original article for complete guide.
WARNING ! Hard Reset will erase all of your data All described operations you are doing at your own risk.