Swapping power supplies
It can be kind of complicated and confusing if you’re not familiar with how a power supply (and to some degree, electricity itself) works.
The short rules boil down to this:
- The output connector must match.
- The polarity of the output connector must match.
- The output voltage must be the same.
- The output amperage must be greater than or equal to that required by the laptop.
- The output wattage must be greater than or equal to that required by the laptop.
It uses a porous outer earthenware pot, lined with wet sand, contains an inner pot (which can be glazed to prevent penetration by the liquid) within which the food is placed – the evaporation of the outer liquid draws heat from the inner pot. The device can be used to cool any substance.
Have any of you tried this.
More info – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot-in-pot_refrigerator