Came across this excellent article by Jonathan Long.
As entrepreneurs, we’ve all experienced it at some point — that moment in the day where you are sitting at your desk and have lost all focus. You grab your phone and check out social media, reply to some text messages and surf your favorite websites. You have a mile long list of tasks to get done but you can’t seem to focus on them.
Here are 13 hacks to help increase your productivity:
1. Exercise first thing in the morning.
2. Tackle your least desirable tasks first.
3. Empower your employees.
4. Quit social media.
5. Immediately knock out simple tasks as they come in.
6. Get out of your office.
7. Use technology and make tasks simple.
8. Fuel the machine.
9. Disconnect from technology during crunch time.
10. Unclog your email.
11. Keep one day off limits each week.
12. Work Sunday evening.
13. Automate and systemize everything.
To read the full article please click the link below.